· Supports the development, implementation, evaluation, conversion, and upgrade of the Workday HRIS systems and processes, ensuring consistency with organizational mission/values and a global perspective.
· Develops new, and evaluates existing HR reports relating to HR functional areas utilizing HRIS systems.
· Responsible for moderately complex Workday HRIS system modifications to support changes to HR programs, policies, and procedures. Develop test plans and conduct testing/audits to ensure modifications do not adversely impact overall system functionality.
· Responsible for systems integrity by maintaining system tables and validating data during upgrades, implementations, conversions, and normal operations.
· Responsible for FTP file transfers between HRIS systems and to outside vendors. Works with IS to resolve standard file transfer issues.
· May assist in basic training and coaching for Human Resources staff, as well as troubleshooting user technical problems.
· Communicates, collaborates, networks with and acts as a consultant to key stakeholders in order to ensure continuity and coordination of services and appropriate utilization of resources.
Education and Experience:
· Required Bachelor’s Degree Business, Human Resources, or related field
· 2 years of relevant Workday experience preferred and related experience Required